- Home / What to bring on initial visits?
1. A current copy of your insurance cards.
2. A co-payment may be required according to your insurance plan. This will be due at the time of services. RMA accepts payments of cash, checks, and Debit cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
3. A current copy of your medication list and/or all your medications bottles you are currently taking
4. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment if you are already a patient.
5. Please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment if you a new patient.
Forms for you new appointments (PDF to print)
RMA Review of Systems and Patient History
RMA Authorization to Release Information
RMA Notice of Private Practice
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.