Skip to content
Chudi Adi, MD:
- Medical School: University of Nigeria
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Specialty: Emory University
- Interests: Passionate about improving basic health care in various parts of the world. In 2010, after the earthquake of Haiti, Dr. Adi, his wife, and Grace Community Church, in Roswell, New Mexico, organized, raised, and donated several thousand dollars to Doctors without Borders.
- Hobbies: Soccer, baseball, traveling, and playing the piano.
Satyaki Banerjee, MD:
- Medical School: All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi, India
- Internship: Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital, University of Delhi, India and Internal Medicine and Nephrology: University of Arkansas
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas
- Fellowship: Nephrology – University of Arkansas
- Board Certifications: ECFMG, ABIM, Board Certified in Nephrology, American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology, National Kidney Foundation, International Society of Nephrology, Association of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology, and Renal Physicians Association
- Interventional Nephrology Fellowship at Louisiana State University
- Interests: Research in vascular access
- Hobbies: Running, hiking, fun activities with his daughters
Fidel Barrantes, MD:
- Medical School: Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima, Peru
- Internship: Mount Vernon Hospital-New York College of Medicine
- Residency: Bridgeport Hospital, CT-Yale New Heaven Health
- Fellowship Nephrology: Yale University; Fellowship in transplantation: University of Michigan
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology. Specialization in Kidney-Pancreas Transplantation and Clinical Hypertension
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology, American Society of Transplantation, International Society of Nephrology and American Heart Association.
- Interests: Kidney transplantation, Acute Kidney Injury, Hypertension and Health Literacy and Kidney Outcomes. Volunteering at New Mexico Kidney Foundation.
- Hobbies: Enjoys time with family, traveling, swimming, soccer and squash. Learning about world cultures and food history.
Hector Castro, MD:
- Medical School: Universidad San Agustin, Arequipa, Peru
- Residency: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Hypertension
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology
- Interests: Glomerular disorders, hypertension, vascular access
- Hobbies: Sports and Horology.
Dale G. Erickson, MD:
- Medical School: Indiana University Medical School
- Internship: Hurley Hospital in Flint, Michigan
- Residency: Hurley Hospital in Flint, Michigan; Internal Medicine University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Board Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Sub-
Specialty Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Society Memberships: Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Medical Association, New Mexico Medical Society, American College of Physicians, and American Society of Nephrology.
- Interests: Has a special interest in Medical Ethics. Taught as a visiting lecturer at the university of Zimbabwe School of Medicine from 1997-2000. He returns frequently to Zimbabwe to teach in the school of medicine. From 1968-1970, he helped open a mission hospital in Rhodesia, where he was a brush pilot, making weekly flights to a government hospital close to Victoria Falls.
- Hobbies: Running, tennis, backpacking, skiing, and teaching the Bible.
Sonam Kundeling, MD:
- Medical School: Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad U.P. India
- Residency: CMC of Brooklyn and Queens/Affiliated: New York Medical College
- Fellowship: New York Hospital of Queens/Affiliated: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Society Memberships: ABIM, ACP, ASN, RPA
- Interests: Involved with Tadra project Tibet. An orphanage In Tibet Spread health awareness amongst Tibetans in rural and nomadic Tibet
- Hobbies: Soccer and Travel
Jayant Kumar, MD:
- Medical School: All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi, India
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, NYC Medical School, All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi, India
- Fellowship: Stanford University of California, Nephrology
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine Board Certified, Nephrology Board Certified, ECFMG Certification, Flex
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, American Society of Transplantation
- Interests: Supporting and collecting art
- Hobbies: Running and travel
Timothy Muchayi, MD:
- Medical School: University of Malta, Gardamangia,Malta , Europe.
- Internship/Residency: Sinai – Grace Hospital – Wayne State University
- Fellowship: Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami
- Board Certification: ABIM, American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology Board certified
- Society Memberships: National Kidney Foundation, American Society of Nephrology, ECFMG, BLS/ACLS
Leonard A. Romero, MD:
- Medical School: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Nephrology
- Interests: My family and I enjoy traveling together to learn about foreign cultures and visit places both on and off the beaten path. I've also recently developed a keen interest in Native American art from Pueblos around New Mexico. I've spent the last few years meeting artists from around the state and learning more about their amazing talents. Originally from Northern New Mexico, I love spending time in the mountains camping and fishing
- Hobbies: I have a wide range of hobbies depending on the time of year! During winter months my family and I try to get to as many mountain tops for a weekend of skiing. And on warmer days, I love finding a new reef around the world to explore while scuba diving. And throughout the year, I enjoy working on my personal fitness either at the gym or while taking my two Australian Shepherds on a run through the Albuquerque's Bosque.
Thilaga Venkatchalman, MD:
- Medical School: Thanjavur Medical College, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University; India.
- Residency: Cooper University Hospital, UMDNJ, New Jersey
- Fellowship Nephrology and Hypertension: Cooper University Hospital, UMDNJ, New Jersey.
- Interests: Evaluation and Management of primary, secondary HTN; Pre and Post-Kidney transplant evaluation and care; AKI evaluation and Management.
- Hobbies: Gardening, traveling, spending time with family.
Ravi K Thimmisetty
- Medical School: Guntur Medical College, India.
- Residency: Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Fellowship: Nephrology, Wayne State University- Detroit Medical Center, Michigan
- Board Certification:ABIM, General Nephrology, Certification Hypertension Specialist (CHS), specialized in management of kidney transplant and dual organ transplants
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology (ASN), American Society of Transplantation (AST), National kidney foundation (NKF), American College of Physicians (ACP), American Medical Association (AMA)
Awarded Fellowship of American Society of Nephrology (FASN) and Fellowship of National Kidney foundation (FNKF).
- Interests: electrolyte problems, acute renal replacement therapies, Kidney transplantation (dual organ transplants along with kidney).
- Hobbies: watching movies, spend with family and travel.
RAJARSHI BHADRA , MD:
- Medical School: NRS Medical College, Kolkata, India.
- Internship: NRS Medical College, Kolkata, India and Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Residency:Internal Medicine, Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellowship: University of Massachusetts, Umass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Board Certification:ECFMG,ABIM
- Society Memberships: American Society of Nephrology, National Kidney Foundation, Association of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology.
- Research Interests: CKD, Vasculitis, Transplantation, Innovation in vascular access, Critical Care Nephrology, Dialysis Access Complications ( Vascular & Peritoneal)
- Future career interest: Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology, Bedside US in clinical practice, POCUS, Nephro-critical Care
Hobbies: Travelling, outdoor sports, hiking, Latin dancing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.