Portions: 12 Serving size: 1/2 cup
1 cup liquid nondairy creamer (original flavor)
1 cup self-rising flour
2/3 cup Splenda® granulated sugar (non-diabetics can use 1 cup sugar)
one 20-ounce can peach pie filling
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix first three ingredients (creamer, flour and Splenda® or sugar) until smooth. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt butter and pour into 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Add creamer mixture directly on top of melted butter in baking dish.
- Open pie filling and scoop heaping spoonful’s onto the mixture in the baking dish, placing filling randomly across the mixture.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of cobbler.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is brown and fluffy.