Fidel’s Chicken Enchiladas
Portions: 6 Serving Size: 2 Enchiladas
2 tablespoons canola oil
Twelve 6” corn tortillas
3 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded
2/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup light sour cream
1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce (see Enchilada Sauce recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Quickly dip each tortilla into skillet to soften, and then remove to a plate.
- In the center of each tortilla place 1/4-cup shredded chicken, 1-tablespoon onion and 2-teaspoons sour cream.
- Roll up and place each enchilada in a baking dish.
- Cover with 1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce.
- Place baking dish in the oven and heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Top enchilada with additional spoonful of sour cream before serving if desired.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 334
- Protein 23 g
- Carbohydrates 29 g
- Fat 14 g
- Cholesterol 54 mg
- Sodium 169 mg
- Potassium 450 mg
- Phosphorus 331 mg
- Calcium 86 mg
- Fiber 3.7 g