Portions: 8 Serving size: 1 muffin
1/2 pound ground pork
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
2 tablespoons nondairy creamer
1 cup red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, finely diced
1 cup onion, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine pork, garlic powder, onion powder and Mrs. Dash seasoning to make sausage.
- In a nonstick skillet cook sausage crumbles until done; drain.
- Beat eggs together with the non-dairy creamer.
- Add the sausage crumbles and vegetables; mix.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake for 18 to 22 minutes.