Portions: 2 Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 /4 teaspoon dry Italian salad dressing mix
4 slices white bread
1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 pinch dried dill weed
- In small bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Italian dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spread cream cheese blend onto white bread. Top with cucumber slices and sprinkle with dill.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve.
- Caution: some mayonnaise brands contain phosphorus. Read the ingredients label and avoid added phosphates.
- The cream cheese mixture keeps for about a week in the refrigerator.
- For a party appetizer, make a double recipe and cut sandwiches into 4 pieces. Serve on a tray garnished with fresh dill.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 253
- Protein 5 g
- Carbohydrates 29 g
- Fat 13 g
- Cholesterol 19 mg
- Sodium 425 mg
- Potassium 208 mg
- Phosphorus 98 mg
- Calcium 109 mg
- Fiber 1.9 g