Crispy Tortilla Pizza
Portions: 2 Serving Size: 1 Pizza
Two 8” flour tortillas
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spray
2 ounces regular cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons marinara sauce
2 ounces grilled chicken, sliced
1/4 cup red onion, sliced
1/4 cup raw mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup raw broccoli, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Spray both sides of each flour tortilla with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! ® spray and place on an aluminum foil covered pizza pan.
- Bake both tortillas in the oven until golden brown, flipping tortillas as needed, for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from the oven and spread each with 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Add 2 tablespoons marinara sauce to each tortilla and spread until covered.
- Layer 1 ounce of sliced chicken on each tortilla then top with vegetables.
- Reheat in 400º F oven for approximately 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove from oven, cut into quarters and serve.
- Compare brands and buy the lowest sodium tortillas and marinara sauce. Low sodium tomato sauce can be used instead of marinara sauce to further reduce sodium.
- Low fat cream cheese can be used but the sodium and phosphorus content will be higher.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 290
- Protein 15 g
- Carbohydrates 26 g
- Fat 14 g
- Cholesterol 56 mg
- Sodium 390 mg
- Potassium 370 mg
- Phosphorus 146 mg
- Calcium 51 mg
- Fiber 1.9 g