Portions: 9 Serving size: 1/2 cup
20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
2 eggs, well beaten
2 cups sugar or sugar substitute equivalent
3 tablespoons tapioca
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Empty crushed pineapple with juice into a bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs and add to crushed pineapple.
- Add sugar, tapioca, and salt to pineapple egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into 8″x 8″baking dish.
- Slice butter and place on top of pineapple mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot or chilled.